Thank you for you order! We appreciate your business & are thrilled to extend our competitive prices and great service to you.
You can expect your order to be shipped and on its way to you within at least just a couple of days (at most) because we have literally hundreds of items in stock waiting to be shipped to you.
OUR HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE: AS LONG AS WE HAVE IT IN STOCK, WE WILL SHIP IT OUR EITHER THE DAY YOU ORDER IT OR THE NEXT DAY. (WE WILL LET YOU KNOW ASAP IF WE DON'T HAVE IT) IF YOU WANT IT BY CHRISTMAS, WE'D RECOMMEND ONLY DEPENDING ON NORMAL UPS GROUND SHIPPING UNTIL FRIDAY, DEC. 17. AFTER THAT I WOULD PAY THE EXTRA FOR 3 DAY SELECT OR SECOND DAY AIR OR OVERNIGHT. OUR WAREHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED 12/23/04-1/3/05. WE WILL BE ACCEPTING ORDERS THROUGHOUT THAT TIME VIA PHONE AND ONLINE, BUT NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED UNTIL 1/4/05.
Here's our Normal Shipping Schedule--Don't worry, we are not a 6-8 week shipper. We have hundreds of dolls that are ready to be shipped to you when order them. --Most of the orders that we receive (about 95%) have a turnaround time of only 4-6 days once we receive your order because we have hundreds of dolls and items in stock ready to ship to you. The remaining 5% would only take longer if we do not have the item in stock and it has been backordered--usually these are the porcelain dolls from Ashton Drake. If your desired dolls have been backordered, we will notify you. Also, we will ship orders every day (Mon-Fri, UPS; Mon-Sat., USPS). To see how quickly UPS or USPS can get it to you after we process it, just go to http://www.ups.com or http://www.usps.com . We can ship ground UPS, USPS Priority Mail, UPS 3-Day-Select, UPS 2-Day-Air, UPS Overnight, USPS Overnight, or FedEx---You just tell us what you want & when you need it & we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes.
The automatic shipping cost
in USA is $3.50 + 7% of the total order.
--However, even though this is the way the shopping cart automatically figures it, if you happen to order one doll that costs $500 for instance, I promise that we will not charge you $38 to ship one doll. After the shopping cart automatically figures the shipping cost, a real human being will make sure that the shipping cost is not crazily out of balance--Promise!
Not happy with your order? All sales are final, but we will certainly make exchanges for any reason--change of heart or defective merchandise!
And yes, we will ship international orders!--we will e-mail you specific shipping costs for international orders.
Or if you'd rather just
give us a call or fax, that's fine too!!
Or, Click Here to Print the LAYAWAY FORM!
Thanks again, and have a great day!
Sincerely, The Precious Moments Doll Superstore
Note: Although it is a rarity, prices are subject to change without notice depending on availability of item.